1. You can breathe in the fresh air and realize that you are alive, and everything is going to be okay in the end.
2. If you’re feeling the opposite of reason number one, then you can sit in the tranquil darkness and cry. You can feel all of the emotions you’ve been holding inside, dying to let out.
3. Instead of being confined within the four walls of a building and buried in technology, you can enjoy the widespread of wilderness on the other side of the barrier.
4. Nature is a wonderful gift. Don’t ever take it for granted. The trees supply the oxygen that keeps your lungs functioning. Spend some time taking in their beauty, even if not at night.
5. You can simply sit and watch. Observe the quiet surroundings. Watch as the plane soars through the sky beneath the tiny specks we call stars. Imagine what it would be like to be in that plane at that exact moment. Let it make you feel like you are just a tiny speck compared to those stars above.
6. The sky is infinite. It can make you feel infinite if you open up to it.